Thursday 6 June 2013

What B.A.P tought me ^-^

Leader Yongguk :


·         Yongguk taught me that there will always be sacrifices when it comes to chasing after your dreams. But with the certain amount of determination, perseverance, patience skill and belief - those sacrifices can turn into achievements and those achievements will be the outcome of your hard work for the success you've been waiting for.



Himchan :



·        
·         Himchan taught me to be confident and to never shy away from those people who appreciates who you are and what you do. He made me realize that I should learn to accept myself and my flaws because I wouldn't be myself without them... never let words of discouragement bring you down.



Daehyun :

·      
·         Daehyun taught me to keep my feet in the ground even if my head's high up in the clouds. Being humble and down-to-earth can inspire and motivate the people around you instead of making them feel that they can never be the person they want to be.


Youngjae :



     Youngjae taught me that one can never travel the long road alone. We will always need help from others so we should be grateful and appreciative of those people who are ready to support and encourage us any time of the day.


 Jongup :



·         Jongup taught me to see the joy out of the simplest things in life. He reminded me that smiles really are contagious - happiness is something that everyone deserves so we should embrace it as much as we can.


Zelo :


·         Junhong taught me that there's always room for nurturing and enhancing your abilities and expanding your knowledge in a certain field. Learning doesn't just stop in one area. Talents and skills are gifts that should be nourished and shared.

B.A.P :

 
·         B.A.P taught me to believe. They taught me that there's something more to myself that I am yet to discover. That's what I learned for my past four months with them... what more for the years to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment