Thursday 6 June 2013

EXO's Member Ideal Type

this time is for all the exotic out there (including me cuz mine is Prince Lay >.<)




EXO's Ideal type :




Sehun: someone who is bubbly,clean and neat.
Yixing (Lay): Kind, cute, can do housework,filial,shorter than me, long hair and big eyes.

Chanyeol: likes someone who is cute,smile a lot and very sincere.


Xiumin: A girl who's smiling brightly and looking at only him. He doesn't really have an ideal type but first impression is important, and if he can hug and understand her.

Suho: ideal type is someone who has long hair and loves reading.She would sit by the window and he gently tucks her hair behind her ears while she's reading

Kai: loves girl who are gentle and affectionate

Chen: Older girls (noonas), a pretty smile, and a cool girl who can lead. 

Kris: Bright, friendly, can take care of others, best if she can cook, filial and warm-hearted with the appearance of an angel.
Baekhyun: ideal type is someone who looks very good in jeans.
Someone who has nice bodyline.It's okay if she doesn't like reading.
D.O: likes girl who is kind-hearted and looks very happy when eating.He doesn't like it when they make noises while eating.He will also cook instead of her doing it..


Tao: Pretty/beautiful girls, with a good figure. And, mainly they have to pretty, and not too chubby, with a personality on the good side (When he ment not too chubby, he was talking about athletic point of view)

Lu Han: Long hair and fair skin, demure/quiet, rather than then really gorgeous type he prefer that type that gives a comfortable feeling. As well as, well, actually just our fans.

 
   

8 comments:

  1. thanks:DD
    D.O, Suho and Xiumin *.*
    I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kai is my ideal type ..♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡~saranghaeyo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baek hyun, Chan Yeol, Tao, Xiumin, Sehun, Luhan, Kris, Chen, and Lay are my ideal type. YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so chen likes noonas......*cries*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or  also with his personal E-mail on lfdsloans@outlook.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete